[Zope] Using Extreme Programming with Zope

Paolo Bizzarri p.bizzarri@icube.it
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 09:26:50 +0100 (CET)

Hi Chris,

> > However, I have no good idea on how to automate the unit tests for the
> > user interface.
>
> We wrote a testing framework for this, and we may be able to open source it...
>
> What do people think?

Well, I am really intersted in this. I have seen something on the PDG
book, but a testing framework could be far more useful.

I am definitely interested and (possibly) I will try also to cooperate
with the project.

Best regards

Paolo

--
Paolo Bizzarri - Presidente - Icube S.r.l.
Sede:   Via Ridolfi 15 - 56124 Pisa (PI), Italia