[Zope] MySQL Admin Tool Recommendations

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 13:06:50 +0100

Tim,

LOL, Youre right, but I think the phrase is 'glutton for punishment'...
I have some strange fascination for spending way more time building
things, but for the benefit that my entire organization runs from a
webconsole I've built. Working for a company that develops/sells
software, the entire support/evaluation/sales/bulkmail/etc/etc tructure
works for me via the web, while I'm on vacation....

The world is changing and no longer does my boss think that I don't get
things done when I'm in the Bahamas NOT using my vacation days... Now
all I have to do is find a good graphic designer and some slaves to
write content.

Gotta love it! Cheers,
Paul Zwarts
Oratrix Development
http://www.oratrix.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Owen [mailto:timowen@voyager.net]
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2001 11:57 AM
To: zope@zope.org; 'Pieter Claerhout'; Paul Zwarts
Subject: Re: [Zope] MySQL Admin Tool Recommendations

Thanks for the post Pieter.  I will check it out.  I also found another
tool
that looks interesting from Scibit at:

http://www.scibit.com/Products/Software/Utils/Mascon.asp

FreeMascon looks good for the free version,  Mascon (non-free version)
has
nicer features for import/export and table/column/index management and
design.

Paul,
You're hard core man.  Although I was getting close to doing what you
do.

Ciao.