[Zope] Yet another Newbie tree question!

Steve Crook scrook@networkers.ch
Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:56:35 +0100

Apologies if this question has been previously addressed - I've the =
searched
lists but I'm not absolutely certain that I'm looking in the right =
places!

I want to exclude certain objects (folders or documents) from a tree
display.

All of my objects have a Boolean property 'visible'.

I only wish to display those objects where visible =3D true.=20

My best attempt so far was to suppress the object title - but the '+/-' =
icon
was still displayed.

I've also been trying to use a branches method - something like:

<dtml-if visible">
	<dtml-return "objectValues(['DTML Document','Folder']) ">
</dtml-if>
=20
Any help would be much appreciated......

Steve Crook
networkers interactive sa

scrook@networkers.ch
www.networkers.ch