[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Zope crash in select_trigger

Christian Scholz cs@comlounge.net
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 01:43:14 +0100

Hi!

I once had similar problems and as far as I remember also
with SuSE 6.4. I think it stopped when using SuSE 7.1
(and 7.0 had the problems, too I think). I was using
python 1.5.2 and various Zope versions.. so maybe the
pymalloc hint would have worked for me then, too.
Actually the crashes were some sort of non deterministic
and did not depend on load etc.

Unfortunately I don't know any details anymore.. I might test
this again sometime and give you a note.
(maybe there also some old mails from me in the archive explaining
some more details but as I am on a text terminal right now I haven't
looked..)

greetings!

Christian