[Zope] Re: Zope crash - Informations

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 06 Nov 2001 23:21:41 -0500

Jean Pierre,

If you don't see crashes in line 74 of select_trigger.py, this is likely
a different problem.  In which case I suggest trying to narrow the
problem down further by turning on "big M" debug logging and using the
requestprofiler.py script in the utilities directory to analyze the
logfile during a series of crashes to see if you can determine a pattern
to them.

- C