[Zope] Another WebDAV problem for the mix--MS Network Places

Carlson, Christopher W. Christopher.W.Carlson@saint-gobain.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 10:05:47 -0500

It seems like having WebDAV difficulties is in fashion this week.

I have my Zope installation using port 8080 for WebDAV, and it serves up raw
content as expected (tested by pointing IE directly at a document on the
server through port 8080).  Trying to set up a Network Folder through
Explorer on Windows 2000 using 'http://161.120.180.129:8080' gets me the
following message:

The folder you entered does not appear to be valid. Please choose another.

I've tried adding a trailing /, pointing at a sub-folder, and a myriad of
other possibilities.  Has anybody else run into this?

--- Chris

-- Chris Carlson
-- Master Scheduler
-- CertainTeed Corporation / Waco, Texas
-- (254) 666-7800 x30