[Zope] MySQL product

Jens Vagelpohl jens@zope.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:32:09 -0500

apart from the actual problem of the software not returning more than 1000
result, trying to produce a dropdown that large sounds like a usability
nightmare and will freeze up or crash some browsers.

i recommend you redesign the interface to provide a search interface to
restrict the number of results.

jens