[Zope] Problems Accessing site after reinstall

Steven Grimes sgrimes@atinucleus.com
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 13:53:39 -0600

Paul,

After reinstalling the new super user account is the only logon that works
to view pages. I realized I could see the management pages with ID's with
management privileges but not the normal pages. I got frustrated last night
and started the reinstall process over. will finish later tonight and see if
it was an installation error.

Thanks,
Steven Grimes
Database Engineer
sgrimes@atinucleus.com <mailto:sgrimes@atinucleus.com>

Accelerated Technology, Inc.
720 Oak Circle Drive East
Mobile, AL 36609
www.acceleratedtechnology.com <http://www.acceleratedtechnology.com>
Over Ten Years of Providing Embedded Solutions