[Zope] Which catalog is calling principiaSearchSource

kosh@aesaeion.com kosh@aesaeion.com
Thu, 8 Nov 2001 06:20:29 -0700 (MST)

I know this seems strange but I need to find out which catalog is calling
or causing that function to be called since I want to tailor the
information I had back to the catalog based on which catalog is doing the
calling. So far I have not seen where to get this information from the
REQUEST and it doesn't put itself in the acquisition chain. However I
figure there should be some way to get that information back out.

All I need is the id of the catalog that is calling that function since I
have an object that can catalog itself to multiple catalogs and I want to
tailor principiaSearchSource to go with the rest of the information.

Thanks

This is all in a python product with python 1.5.2 and zope 2.3.3

Designing the webpages of tomorrow http://webme-eng.com
Designing the MMORPGS of tomorrow http://worldforge.org