[Zope] Sending the contents of a file to ZSQL

Philipp Auersperg phil@bluedynamics.com
08 Nov 2001 21:49:57 +0100

Hi Greg

Znolk provides some utility api functions for uploading and downloading
files using ZSQL methods, the seem to provide what you want to do.

You find detailed descriotions on Znolk here:

http://magnix.bluedynamics.com:8080/BlueDynamics/products/Znolk

and detailed descriptions on uploading and downloading textfiles to ZSQL
methods there: :

http://magnix.bluedynamics.com:8080/BlueDynamics/products/Znolk/BlueWire
you find a test environment and can view the objects there and
experiment with the data.

hope it helps, if you have problems just contact me

phil
phil@bluedynamics.com