[Zope] How to setup Apache and MySql for the usage with Zope ?

Chris Keyes chrisk@nipltd.com
Fri, 09 Nov 2001 10:50:10 +0000

Hi Stephane

There is lots of information about in the list archives (see
www.zope.org, or zope.nipltd.net) but you have to be able to come up
with a good search phrase...

To get zope to work with MySQL you will need to install the database
adapters (ZMySQLDA) and possibly MySQLDA in python (that I'm not so sure
you need that)..

Anyway, you should be able to download the current version of ZMySQLDA
from the zope site, I think its ZMySQLDA-2.0.7 but it may have been
updated...

To get Zope to work with apache there are several howto documents and
lots on the list, on writing things like the Apache.conf to proxy
(rewrite is what you want to search for I think)...

Keep posting to the list and I'm sure people will help you :-)

Chris