[Zope] Caching on-the-fly resized photos (implemented)

Ron Bickers rbickers-dated-1005938965.70a6fd@logicetc.com
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 14:29:24 -0500

Glad to hear that.

> I found a small bug. In editSettingsForm.dtml you are using store
> unconditionally. I do have photos without store (dont know why)
> that do not
> like such a form.

Hmmm... Every photo should have a store.  Part of the upgrade method is
supposed to give the proper store setting since prior versions didn't keep
the store.

Could you export some of your photos that don't have a store and let me take
a look?  Also, if you could let me know what version they were created with,
that would help.  Are they in Photo Folders, or just by themselves?

> I would suggest to add a primitive translation support to Photo.

> I would happyly do this adaptation of your code. However we should find a
> way how to have it merged into your code stream.

I don't have any ideas on how best to implement this, so if you want to
provide me with some diffs to the current version that implements your
ideas, I'll be happy to take a look at it.  If you want to just do a portion
before diving in to do the whole thing, that would be great.

Thanks for your feedback!

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.