[Zope] Understanding Zope Error Logging File

Chris McDonough chrism@zope.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 08:08:10 -0500

Roughly,

"B" is the beginning of a request.
"I" means the data was sent to the application (Zope).
"A" means data was received back from the application
"E" means the application data was sent to the browser.

For more info, see the requestprofiler.py script in the utilities directory.