[Zope] Zbabel

Jacob Singh jacob@prisonbooks.org
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:58:56 -0500

I'm using the newest versions of MySQLDB, ZMYSQLDA and Zope.  ZySQLDA
has not shown me any problems as of yet, I can use via the normal ZSQL
methods.
I dunno, Give me the run down if you could as to where the SQL gets
called from and I'll screw around with the source a little.
Thanx
-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of
Stephan Richter
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2001 5:44 PM
To: Jacob Singh; zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] Zbabel

>You have an error in your SQL syntax near ';\n\n\n\nCREATE TABLE
Phrases
>(\n id int(8) not null auto_increment,\n md5hash ' at line 1")

Well, it is a mySQL DA Problem then, since I am simply used the Zope RDB

connectivity (DA + SQL Method) approach.

>This happens when trying to initialize the Phrases Table.  It's fairly
>obvious what's happening here, but I don't have the foggiest where in
>your program it interprets the line breaks.  Please keep me informed,

So does that mean I have to string.strip the SQL beofre sending? The
ZSQL
Method should do that?  What version of Zope are you trying, since I
have
never had this problem...

Regards,
Stephan