[Zope] jcNTUserFolder & domain users

Capesius, Alan CapesiusA@Sysmex.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:35:43 -0600

while jcNTUserFolder can see domain users without them having to be part of
a local group, the question is about remote domains.

Under NT, adding remote users to the local group requires a trust
relationship to be established between the domains. So this is not possible
without the trust.

jcNTUserFolder indicates that it can support multiple domains, but these
will likely require the trust relationship. NT accounts from unknown domains
will send local usernames to the machine as part of the login, so they will
come in as Machine\Username instead of Domain\username.
So try both ways.

jcNTUsername accepts any domain entry.

Try it?