[Zope] Installing ZPatterns: The Plot Thickens...

Hamzat kamal hamzatk@dnetsystems.net
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:11:55 +0100

>>This is definitely all much harder than it needs to be.  I'm in the
>>process of writing a HOWTO to get LoginManager working with a recent
>>version of Zope...

kindly do this as soon as possible so that somebody like me can have rest
of mind and have a sound sleep again. I have been tried to get Login
Manager and ZPatterns worked on my system (win 98, zope 2.4.0) for quite
long time now but all in vain. I need it for authentication with mysql
server which i have been to connect with my zope server.

>>it's possible, but it's not fun.  Does anyone know if LoginManager is
>>still being maintained?  It sure would be helpful to have it at least
>>repackaged with the components necessary for it to work with Python2.1+
>>an Zope2.4+.  If nobody's maintaining it, I'll look into repackaging it
>>myself, if the licenses allow.

I am looking forward to see this happening.

regards.
kamal