[Zope] Zope Database error

j.c.mcnulty@open.ac.uk j.c.mcnulty@open.ac.uk
Wed, 14 Nov 2001 09:25:28 -0000

Hi all,

I have recently upgraded to Zope 2.4.2. Installation was fine and so
was adding the products. The problem occurred when viewing the
database. The copy was OK but when viewing the CMF portals, the
portal skins did not contain any basic data. The generic, no_css,
images, content, control, nouvelle folders are all empty. When I
create a new CMF portal they are as they should be. I have tried
exporting and importing the required folders, but they same problem
occurs but are present in the original database, my custom folders
are also present and work fine.

Any ideas?

Thanks

James