[Zope] DCWorkFlow Error

j.c.mcnulty@open.ac.uk j.c.mcnulty@open.ac.uk
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 17:28:30 -0000

Hi All,

I have just installed a product called DCWorkflow but when I restart
zope it says it is broken and I get an error message trying to view
it:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/lib/python/OFS/Application.py", line 563, in import_product
    product=__import__(pname, global_dict, global_dict, silly)
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/Products/DCWorkflow/__init__.py", line 92, in ?
    import DCWorkflow, States, Transitions, Variables, Worklists,
Scripts
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/Products/DCWorkflow/DCWorkflow.py", line 117, in ?
    from Transitions import TRIGGER_AUTOMATIC, TRIGGER_USER_ACTION, \
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/Products/DCWorkflow/Transitions.py", line 102, in ?
    from Guard import Guard
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/Products/DCWorkflow/Guard.py", line 100, in ?
    from Expression import Expression, StateChangeInfo,
createExprContext
  File "/export/home/zope/Zope-2.4.3-
src/Products/DCWorkflow/Expression.py", line 98, in ?
    from Products.PageTemplates.Expressions import getEngine
ImportError: No module named PageTemplates.Expressions

Do I need other products to work along side it?

Thanks

James