[Zope] okay, getting somewhere

Florent Guillaume fg@nuxeo.com
17 Nov 2001 02:40:10 GMT

We have no idea what you're talking about, please provide some context
or at least reply to you previous mail about this subject so that a
threaded mailer can find it. At the very least don't change the Subject
line.

Please realize that this is a heavy traffic mailing-list and that we
don't have total recall (most of us anyway).

Florent

Jacob Singh <jacob@prisonbooks.org> wrote:
> So I created the phrases table by simply running the SQL Method that
> contains its code.  The problem seems to lie in the action of the form
> that initiates tables, I think in general there is something wrong
> because if I try to use the program, SQL is not executed, at least I
> think so, because nothing happens and I receive no errors.  I want to
> know where this file : manage_initTables  is.  I'm sure this is
> something obvious, but I'm new to Zope and still haven't really wrapped
> my head around the file indexing system.
> Later,
Florent Guillaume, Nuxeo SARL (Paris, France)