[Zope] Deleting ZClasses

Ben Ocean zope@thewebsons.com
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 05:45:03 -0800

At 07:40 AM 11/17/01 -0500, you wrote:
>hmmm.  PTKDemo sounds like the old CMFDemo.  Portal Tool Kit.
>You should be able to safely delete CMFDemo from the /Products directory in
>your file system (not your ZMI).

You mean, server-side, I'm sure. It ain't there. This is a clean rebuild
with none of those old Products. This *must* be coming from my Data.fs,
which makes me concerned I'm going to have to clean it somehow...

>Let's not confuse the Products directory in the files system and the ZMI.
>Do all your instance deleting in the ZMI.
>Find all 4 of your troubling zclasses instances and select the delete
>button.
>This is rather a simple thing.

Wish it were so simple! I cannot find them in Control Panel>>Products,
which is where I presume you'd point me. What to do?
TIA,
BenO