[Zope] The Ghost of PTKDemo

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 18:52:31 +0000

On 17/11/01 3:31 pm, "Ben Ocean" <zope@thewebsons.com> wrote:

> Hi;
> I'm *still* having problems ridding myself of a product that somehow has
> etched its memory into Data.fs. The error I run into states Zope can't
> import module PTKDemo. I moved out all products that weren't essential,
> deleted them out of the ZMI and restarted Zope, but the error remained.
> Here's a traceback:

Ben,
Your subject lines get better and better! :)

This reminds me of a problem I had too (I even think it was PTKDemo!).

I think I got round it by exporting my objects (ie methods, docs and folders
etc) individually from the top level (so not *that* many to do), creating a
new Data.fs from a Zope installation with all your products instatntiated,
and then importing them again.

Hth
Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140