[Zope] Zope restarting every 5-10 minutes

Gitte Wange gitte@mmmanager.org
19 Nov 2001 12:54:21 +0100

Hello,

I have discovered a rather nasty problem with our Zope installation.
We run both Zope 2.3.2 and Zope 2.4 on our server but we are migrating
all our sites for 2.4 (but it takes time).
One thing that bothers me with the 2.4 installation is that it restarts
every 5-10 minutes - and I can't seem to figure out why.

We run it on a Linux Mandrake 8.0 server ...

I have searched the log file - but no go (or the only log file I could
find is the Z2.log file) ...

We have Apache in front of the ZServer so every 5-10 minutes we get a
Proxy Error ....

I have looked in to the mailing list archives and have discovered a lot
of people with similar problems ... the only minor fix I could find was
to upgrade to 2.4.1 ... but will this help ???

--
Gitte Wange Jensen

Sys Admin, Developer and a lot more
MMmanager.org Aps, Denmark