[Zope] Problems with Zope 2.4.3 package for Mac OSX

Richard Jones richard@bizarsoftware.com.au
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 08:22:46 +1100

On Tuesday 20 November 2001 03:47, Jim Harrison wrote:
> 2. There appears to be a path problem with the M2Crypto module. Both the
> https and secure webdav modules fail to find it on the attempted import. A
> search reveals an M2Crypto directory containing _m2crypto.py, but
> explicitly specifying that path doesn't help.

I've just checked, and everything looks OK to me. What happens if you open a
terminal, and:

% cd /Applications/Zope
% ./python
Python 2.1.1 (#1, 10/16/01, 15:19:48)
[GCC Apple devkit-based CPP 6.0] on darwin1
>>> import M2Crypto
>>> ^D

That should work with no errors. Could you paste the log entries where the
ssl stuff fails?

    Richard