[Zope] Re: Line Wrap and the Zope Community?

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 09:44:21 -0800

You are right. This situation is truly appalling. It's right up there
with the web's ubiquitous unreadable size-locked fonts (but perhaps
easier to solve).

I'm not sure why it's so common, and the problem is certainly bigger
than the zope community, but I'd like to see us take steps to prevent
it happening on our turf. What can we do ?

We could make some lists: places where it happens, and under what
conditions; the cause(s); people with power to fix each case; the
remedies. Maybe there's a faq on this specific issue ? Perhaps some
automated testing/alerting/status reporting.

So where have you seen it ? I remember seeing it on some zope.org wiki
pages (not recently).

-Simon