[Zope] Re: Welcome to the "Zope" mailing list

Shawn L. hyloth@yahoo.com
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 11:13:57 -0800 (PST)

I just had a quick question about zope or two...
First one being,  I know that everything is web
enabled, but is there anyway (currently made or not)
to let people use "fake" tags and parse them later to
do something?  i.e.  We have a bunch of rather...
non-web-people where I am and they currently have
something in perl where they can do things like put
asterisks around a word to make it bold and things
such as that.  Is there any equivalent in zope?

Thanks,
Shawn