[Zope] StructuredText tables: how do I controll colspan

Robert Rottermann robert@redcor.ch
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:34:34 +0100

Blind as I am, I fail to see what does controll the colspan a table is
using.

|-----------------------------------------------------------|
|1959|Als Tierarzt haben wir eine besonders verantwortungsvolle usw|
|-----------------------------------------------------------|
|1965|Da war auch was                                       |

makes the field containing 1965 using two cols, whereas

|1959|Als Tierarzt haben wir eine besonders verantwortungsvo|
|1965|Da war auch was                                       |

uses only one. Note only the length of the second filed of the first row has
changed.

Robert