[Zope] editors

Eron Lloyd lloyd@lancaster.lib.pa.us
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 10:45:35 -0500

Yes, that is one of the things I outlined that would need to be changed. FTP
post settings should be able to be any arbitrary number (within the limited
available range of ports). I also mentioned having a WebDAV client built-in.
Anyone have any other "wishlist" items they'd like to see in a editor to
become more Zope-friendly?

Eron