[Zope] ZCatalog: AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'

Dieter Maurer dieter@handshake.de
Wed, 21 Nov 2001 23:45:16 +0100

Jean Jordaan writes:
 > I've been getting these for a long time. A retry succeeds, but
 > it's ugly if it happens to a client. It also happens pretty
 > often (say eg. every 20th time I upload something to Zope).
 > I have packed the database, but that didn't help. Has anyone
 > else noticed this, and made it go away?
 >
 > ------
 > 2001-11-21T07:09:19 ERROR(200) ZODB Couldn't load state for
 > '\000\000\000\000\000\001\002\350'
 > Traceback (innermost last):
 >   File /usr/local/zope/2-3-0/lib/python/ZODB/Connection.py, line 508, in
 > setstate
 > AttributeError: 'None' object has no attribute 'load'
I saw it and Chris McDonough described it.

Search the mailing list archives. You will find detailed descriptions.

Not sure, however, if your case is covered or different...

Dieter