[Zope] :-S

Paul Zwarts paz@oratrix.com
Thu, 22 Nov 2001 13:42:01 +0100

Ah.. I can concur with that... the absence of mind is frustrating to
self-proclaimed brilliance. I am one of those too... ; )

Va bene,
Paul Zwarts

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org] On Behalf Of
Mario Valente
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2001 1:20 PM
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: RE: [Zope] :-S

At 13:23 22-11-2001 +0100, Paul Zwarts wrote:
>Perhaps he is having a crisis in his personal life and feels belittling
>people will help his own ego problems. Or maybe he's just wantonly
>justified in everything. Perhaps we should address him as 'master'...

  Actually, "Generalissimo" will do...

  And I'm not "wantonly justified in everything". Just when people
 are making uninformed aggressive questions and using uninformed
 and baseless facts to keep on being uninformed just as long as they
 dont have to do their homework and someone else solves their problem
 out of their interest in being kind.

  C U!

  -- Mario Valente