[Zope] Inserting headers and footers in response messages

Oleg Broytmann Oleg Broytmann <phd@phd.pp.ru>
Sun, 25 Nov 2001 23:45:45 +0300

On Sun, Nov 25, 2001 at 11:29:03AM -0800, Bruce Eckel wrote:
>         return '''<dtml-var standard_html_header>
>
> I'm not really surprised that standard_html_header and
> standard_html_footer aren't being expanded in the result, but I
> wonder if there's a way to do it?

   Expand it yourself:

header = self.standard_html_header # now we have the address of the object
header_html = header(self, self.REQUEST) # call it to render it

   The same for the standard_html_footer.

Oleg.
--
     Oleg Broytmann     http://www.zope.org/Members/phd/     phd@phd.pp.ru