[Zope] ZCatalog and Mac OS X

Jochen Häberle joh-zope@midras.de
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 01:17:57 +0100

Hi Richard,

yes. exactly. It works like a charm with Netscape 6.2. Using Opera 5.0b2
on OS X it just does not work, whatever I do.

I did not think of this possibility as the form itself works fine,
returning a result and all other management tasks work fine as well.

Not a search was the problem, but getting any objects cataloged by using
the find-tab.

Thanks for your help

Jochen