[Zope] Problem!!!.............Please Help

complaw@hal-pc.org complaw@hal-pc.org
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 00:27:07 GMT

Is your index_html object a DTML Document or a DTML Method?  (Hint, it should be
a DTML Method).  Note, the Zope interface will give you the option to create a
user interface, but it does so by creating a DTML Document.  The Zope Book
example instead uses a DTML Method for the index_html object.

Hope that helps.

Ron