[Zope] Zope and php authorization

Chris Herrnberger chris123@magma.ca
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 22:04:12 -0500

Greetings

Im at a disadvantage here as Im new to zope programming. What I would like to
accomplish is to integrate in one zope site three existing php applications
and one zope app that Im just completing. I dont need to have the php tree in
zope but I do need to have the main site page secured via a logon prompt and
have the same cookie or session authorize the user for access to the existing
php applications. I have spend a day reading notes on zope.org on how to
authenticate users in zope but there seems little relevance to existing
applications (php or other).

Can anyone point me to the appropriate references or perhaps possibly comment
on the best methods to accomplish this integration/authorization exercise.

Best and many thanks

Chris H>