[Zope] Strange Apache/ZServer Proxy Problem

Richard Barrett R.Barrett@ftel.co.uk
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 15:35:47 +0000

Is it just me being silly or haven't you just defined two IP number based
virtual hosts with the same IP number and both on port 80. I'm not sure of
the effect this will have but might that be confusing Apache? Also, why the
// embedded in the ProxyPass directive destination paths?