[Zope] Setting Local Roles from Python

Keith Alperin KAlperin@ignitesports.com
Tue, 27 Nov 2001 17:03:57 -0600

Greetings!  I am relatively new to Zope, and have benefited greatly from
following this mailing list.  Currently, I have a Member product which
(among other things) stores information about the members of my site.  I
am trying to figure out how to set the local role of a specific user to
be the manager of a specific Member object (so that the user can manage
their own Member object, but no others.)  Unfortunately, I have not been
able to find any information on how to do this from my product.  Any
assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Warmest Regards,
Keith R. Alperin