[Zope] no root management interface

Neunreither, Isabelle Isabelle.Neunreither@Dresdner-Bank.com
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:52:12 +0100

hi all,

i have been using zope for months and i never get such an interface error.

if i click on the root directory (in the left navigation)in the management
interface , i don't see the list of the objects which are in the root
directory on the right part of the screen, but i see the welcome page from
zope which you see if you give the url http://localhost:8080/

if i click on the directory acl_users, i see the correct webpage to add
user.
if i click on the directory quickstart, i see the correct webpage too.
if i click on the directory Products under control_panel, i don't see the
correct webpage, but i see the welcome page.

could someone help me and tell me what is the problem?

PS: I try a new installation. i restart my server. i delete the proxypass
from apache. i ever see the same :-(

greetings,
isabelle

Isabelle Neunreither