[Zope] Good development environment for Zope?

Lennart Regebro lennart@regebro.nu
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 16:19:22 +0100

I just tested the WingIDE. It was a bit complex to set up, but not too much.
Unfortunately, when trying to do the WingTest "walkthrough" to get started
with Zope debugging and development, when trying to run a program, python
crashed... So I gave up. I have no idea why that happened or what to do
about it.

So I'm asking you people here: How have you set up your development
environments? Are you using any IDE? What editors are you using, how do you
debug programs, how do you do testing, are you using any other applications
as support for development?

I'll answer my own questions first:

IDE: No.
Editor: Textpad.
Debug method: Mostly "print" statements...
Testing: Uhm, no, not really.
Other apps: Nope.