[Zope] Unstable Zope: Out of Memory problems

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 17:05:38 +1000

=> Maybe the problem is with my server, I'm with Zope Server behind Apache
=> (with mod_gzip) via mod_proxy in a FreeBSD 4. It's a virtual private
=> server of ViaVerio (know before as IServer). The support said they
=> allocate me just 14M of memory for each process.

I use Zope on FreeBSD on a few machines. On a very lightly loaded machine
the Zope process uses about 16M, on a very heavily loaded machine it uses
around 200M. I would say if you only have 14M then you are not going to get
far.

Tom