[Zope] Help with database users !!!!!!!!

Farrell, Troy troy.farrell@wcg.com
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 08:18:37 -0500

You are becoming desperate.  If 90% of the products don't work, Zope
probably wouldn't be so popular, since many products are integral to =
Zope's
usefulness.  Can you give use more information?  Perhaps with =
specifics, we
can help you.  Tracebacks and error codes are especially helpful.

Troy