[Zope] Using of Structured Text with CSS

sbergmann@weblog.de sbergmann@weblog.de
Tue, 2 Oct 2001 16:55:22 +0200

--=_alternative 0051E0D8C1256AD9_=

Hi!

I want to use the <dtml-var xyz fmt=structured-text> Tag in connection
with stylesheets (css). The problem is that the stylesheets take no effect
when the structured-text is activated.  The result is always standardtext
without any stylesheets only with the elements of structured-text. Is
there any possibility to use structured-text and stylesheets together.

Bye

Steffen