[Zope] customize ZMI to hide objects?

Eric Balasbas ebalasba@bway.net
Thu, 4 Oct 2001 15:00:20 -0400 (EDT)

How would I customize the ZMI to hide objects such as the Control Panel
and DTML methods from certain user roles?

We are building a website where users will change the content using the
ZMI. We do not want the users seeing the Control Panel, DTML methods, or
Python scripts since this would just confuse them. We just want the users
to be able to see and edit the ZClasses that we have created for them.

I have tried to look through the code, and I'm pretty sure I will have to
modify some DTML code from the base Zope installation, but I'm not sure
which files I will have to change.

- Eric