[Zope] LDAPLoginAdapter 1.6 Custom Forms

Ravindra pravindra@yahoo.com
Tue, 9 Oct 2001 19:53:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello All,
  I have installed LDAPUserManager 1.3 and LDAPLoginAdapter 1.6. I have
enabled "cookies and login screens" in loginadapter, and added a custom
form (DTML Document) named login.
  Whenever I post to a document that is protected by this acl_users folder
with invalid user credentials the custom form I've added is kicking in,
but my problem is I also get a "traceback" message at the bottom of the
screen along with it. Here is the last line of the trace.

File
/usr/local/Zope-2.4.1-linux2-x86/lib/python/Products/LDAPLoginAdapter/LDAPLoginAdapter.py,
line 821, in cookie_validate
    (Object: LDAPShared)
LoginRequired !: (see above)

How can I get rid of that message ? The custom form I've added does not
access any protected resources, and it has Access content Information and
view permissions to "Anonymous".

Thanks,
Ravin