[Zope] Installing a ZCatalog inside a product?

Matthew Anderson Matthew.Anderson@ftech.net
Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:31:34 +0100

Hi,

I have a product that I would like to add a search facility to and I
could use a little help...

The product contains a number of nested ZClasses:

--ZClass A (main 'container' ZClass)

	--ZClass B ('message' class)

		--ZClass C ('reply' class)

Each ZClass has been assigned a CatalogAwareBase.
In order to add a search facility where should the ZCatalog be
installed? Inside the product or alongside an instance of the product.
I would prefer to install inside the product so that it is self
contained and self updating for each instance.  Is this possible?
Thanks,
Matt=20

--
Matthew Anderson - Web Designer - Frontier Internet Services Limited
Tel: 029 20 820 019   Fax: 029 20 820 037   http://www.frontier.net.uk