[Zope] zope server crashed!!!

Oliver Bleutgen Oliver Bleutgen <myzope@gmx.net>
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 12:49:06 +0200

> Hi again,

> I hope you guys are still their, I pray somebody should see to my problem
> unless I am planing to un install it and started afresh. But this will not
> pay me because I have been able to do a lot of good work which i will not
> like to get rid off like that.

> thanks.

> kamal.

Kamal,

I'm by no means an expert, but maybe your log-file/directory/filesystem
structure has been corrupted? I.e. for me it doesn't look like there's
something wrong with your Data.fs.

You could rename your Z2.log and try to start again.
Another option might be to install another zope and copy your
Data.fs and your self-installed products over.

cheers,
oliver