[Zope] Help on Access Rule!!!!

Tom Cameron tom@cameron.to
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 08:50:52 +1000

lets say you have a setup like this:

/root
 |-template_1 <-dtml-method
 |-template_2 <-dtml-method
 |-/folder

if you call
 www.site.com/folder/template_1 you will get template_1 executed as if it
were a method of the folder. Likewise with template_2

So why not do something like this....

Construct you folderish product with a property called say 'template'.
Then in the index_html method of the folderish product look for the template
then use a  redirect to that URL

index_html (of the folder)
<dtml-if property_type>
  <dtml-call "RESPONSE.redirect(URL+'/'+template)">
<dtml-else>
  something just in case property_type not set
</dtml-if>

i.e. www.site.com/folder/template

Tom