[Zope] RE: Is Structured Text Broken in Zope 2.4x ???

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 15:53:55 +0200

>>  > I think you're right.  :-(  Anyone volunteer to come up with patches?
>>
>>  I've got the changes already, since I fixed it in my own zope.  I
>>  assumed that there was some Good Reason for the <p>s, though, since
>>  they had been deliberately added by someone at some point between
>>  Classic and NG.  Could the person who did it confirm it's wrong, I
>>  wonder?
>
>I'd bet that there's No Good Reason.  ;-)  I doubt anyone will take
>exception to this.

The only reason I can imagine is that some people don't like the
default line spacing in lists. Paragraph tags can be abused to add
more space between the single list items. But nowadays that can as
well be done with CSS, can't it?

Ragnar