[Zope] Zope Credits

di goodman dgoodman@movethings.com
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 16:06:14 -0400

I would like to be a Zope success story, but here is the situation(about which I appeal to you for help/zope hope)I am the owner of a small trucking brokerage in Annapolis, MD.  We hired a local evening programmer to build an internet brokerage weblication for us(his word).  After a full year and a half we are all on line today and it is failing miserably.  We called in a reputable company from the area and they tell us the problem is the platform.  Our programmer insists that Zope can support our business and these are the kinks of a new use.  Who can I speak with that will vehemently defend Zope for our use since we have already spent all of our money and too much of our time.  We think maybe there is a key that we are missing.  But, none of us are programmers, you see, which is why we relied on the suggestions of someone who is.  We are trucking people, we use keys to start things.  Thank you for forwarding this to someone who might help.  We are stuck in the driveway on !
this one.
Di Goodman