[Zope] ZClass and ZCatalog, no Search Result

Egloff, Mark EgloffM@logica.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 10:08:11 +0200

> Hello there !
>
> I have a problem with my first search application on zope.  I make an
> index about the Instances of my zclass. The Indexing works. On the
> "contents"  I see all my Instances and if I click on one, I see the
> indexed properties with their values. But  when I start a search over the
> Search interface I get never a result. The strange thing is if I call the
> report page (Result Page) directly http://localhost:8080/report I see the
> Result of all my Instances of my zclass. But If I add a Property like
> http://localhost:8080/report?title=test*    There will no Results listet,
> altough there are of course  some objects with the  property tilte
> "testA" etc.
>
> Could anybody help me ?
>
> What I have done....
> I made a own simple ZClass (BaseClass CatalogAwareBass) with some
> properties. Created some Instances of it. Created a ZCatalog. I deleted
> all the not necessary propertys (Meta_type) from  the indexes like
> "summary".  Called from my Instances the "reindex_object" method . choose
> "Find Objects" with MetaType of my ZClass. The "contents" of my ZCatalog
> will be listet with my Instances and in there all my properties has
> values. Create a search Interface. and then start my queries.... but no
> result.....
>
> please help !
> thanks
>
> P.S. send me also an answear to my email: info@megloff.ch
>
> Egloff Mark
> Logica Consulting AG
>
> Junior Consultant
> dipl. HTL Engineer
>
> Logica Switzerland
>
> tel. no.  +41 (0) 1 838 35 35
> fax no. +41 (0) 1 838 35 40
> mobile no. +41 (0) 79 42 43 41 2
> mailto: egloffm@logica.com

This e-mail and any attachment is for authorised use by the intended recipient(s) only.  It may contain proprietary material, confidential information and/or be subject to legal privilege.  It should not be copied, disclosed to, retained or used by, any other party.  If you are not an intended recipient then please promptly delete this e-mail and any attachment and all copies and inform the sender.  Thank you.