[Zope] localfs image upload

Brett Kiellerop brett@bdkm.com
Thu, 18 Oct 2001 22:07:42 +1000 (EST)

Hi folks

In my current code to upload an image, I call a method which contains:

<dtml-call "manage_addImage(REQUEST['id'], REQUEST['file'], REQUEST
['title'])" >
<dtml-var upload1sql>
uploaded successfully</p>

I would like to move the images to a localfs I have called images. Any
ideas how I would change the code above to get it to save the uploaded
image in the images localfs and not in the ZODB?

Thanks in advance

Brett

I need to take inventory of what I do, and what I
do not like to do, then decide if the second list
is dangerously close to duplicating the first list