[Zope] [ADVANCED] How do YOU guys do many-to-many in Zope without relational?

Steve Spicklemire steve@spvi.com
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 17:29:57 -0500

Hi Max,

	I have a third ZClass, "Enrollment" which has two properties:
student_id and class_id. Now you can write a method:
getStudentIdsForClass(class_id) or getClassIdsForStudent(student_Id).
With ZPatterns you can easily map these methods on to "listish"
properties of the Students/Classes.

-steve